- 7th annual Wild/Feral Food Week 21-29 May 2021
- 22-29 May 2020 6th annual Wild/Feral Food Week
- 12 October 2019. Seismic Salad: Fresh Food After “The Big One.”
- 5/24/2019–5/31/2019. 5th Wild/Feral Food Week!
- 5/17/2019–5/19/2019. 2nd Health from the Soil Up Learning Lab
- 5/18/2018–5/27/2018. 4th Wild/Feral Food Week!
- 9/16/17, noon-1:30pm. Foraging walk in North Berkeley with FoodInno
- 4/16/2017–4/22/2017: 3rd Annual Wild/Feral Food Week.
Restaurants and Events;
Farms, Foragers, & Suppliers
This week will include an edible plant identification walk with the Berkeley Path Wanderers Association on 4/22. There are 22 innovative restaurants in four states and two countries at a variety of price points, and numerous growers, foragers, and other suppliers.
- 4/22/2017 Where the Wild Things Grow, wild/feral plant identification walk with the Berkeley Path Wanderers Association. Meet at Codornices Park, 10am, for a 3-mile hilly walk to see what wild and feral foods are volunteering abundantly in Berkeley.
- 3/9/2017: Edible Weeds Tour of South Hayward, 2–4pm, Hayward Seed Lending Library, Hayward, CA
- 4/17/2016–4/23/2016: 2nd Annual Wild & Feral Food Week in Berkeley, San Francisco, and Sonoma County. This week will include an edible plant identification walk on the UC Berkeley Campus on 4/22 (12pm at the Campanile) and events at The Perennial (4/18), Chez Panisse (4/19), sweetgreen (4/20), Backyard (4/21), brown’s cafe (4/22), and Mission Heirloom (4/23), with menus that feature local wild and feral foods.
- 5/9/2015: WILD Oakland event, Edible Weeds in Oakland, 12–2pm. http://wildoakland.org/event/edible-weeds/?instance_id=384 Report: http://wildoakland.org/2015/05/edible-urban-weeds-oaklands-sidewalk-salads/
- 4/11/2015: Edible weed identification in the Peralta Community Garden, https://communitygarden.org/find-a-garden/gardens/peralta-community-garden/
- 4/4/2015–4/10/2015: Wild Food Week in Berkeley and San Francisco. This week will include an edible plant identification walk with the Berkeley Path Wanderers Association, Where the Wild Things Grow and special events at Cesar (4/4), Mission Chinese + The Perennial (4/8), Chez Panisse (4/9), and Mission Heirloom (4/10), with menus that feature local wild and feral foods.